Sales Executive, VP (Individual Contributor)
Los Angeles, California, United StatesApply for this role
Sales Executive, VP (Individual Contributor)
ABOUT THIRD BRIDGE
Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The Sales Executive- Vice President is responsible for building relationships with new clients and delivering on aggressive growth targets. The position will have new business quota responsibilities of large territory/prospective clients.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
Demonstrate Third Bridge’s value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services
Prospect potential clients who fit the on-boarding criteria, developing relationships to better understand their broader research needs
Oversee the new sales cycle from following up on new business leads to closing deals
Nurture and track accounts, identify additional opportunities to up-selling and cross-selling during the new account stage
Successfully transition a new account to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders, etc.
Leverage the Sales Associate team for sales support including prospecting and lead qualification
Assist the Regional Head of Sales with user acquisition
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
Professional experience selling directly or indirectly in a B2B environment. Experience with private equity, public equity and/or credit firms preferred
Demonstrable ability to follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
Ability to manage pipeline and forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
Intellectual curiosity to grow and maintain competitive knowledge & focus
Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
Strong computer proficiency
Excellent organization, written and oral/presentation skills
Understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs preferred
3 - 5+ sales experience, managing a large quota responsible for closing large accounts
Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills
Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
Self-motivated to reach sales goals
Strong familiarity with Excel and use of databases
Rewarding your hard work
In return for the connections you make for us, we’ll connect you with a range of incredible rewards and benefits.
We also focus on your health and wellbeing:
- A variety of insurance plans
- Health coverage by Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - Medical Insurance, Dental insurance and Vision plan
- A personal HSA (Health Saving Account) and Medical FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Modern Health to focus on your mental wellness with free coaching sessions, online therapy sessions and meditation resources
- Monthly social events
- In-office perks, including snacks, weekly lunches, coffee, tea and drinks
Your future and family is important to us, so we offer:
- 401K matching upto 5% of your base salary
- People Development Allowance to help you in your role or in your wider career aspirations
- Life insurance
- A long term disability policy
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care FSA
- Pet Insurance
As well as looking at your work-life balance:
- 2 annual volunteer days - so you can help a charity or good cause of your choice
- 2 personal days - for when life throws you a curveball
- Summer Fridays - so you have more time to enjoy the weather
- Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
And finally, real-time rewards which concentrate on outstanding performance and teamwork using our colleague-to-colleague recognition programme. Watch your points grow and spend them on:
- Savings on hotel stays worldwide
- Gift cards for major retailers including Amazon and H&M
- Donations to charities
- And more!