Private Markets Content & Research Analyst
Our India office is located in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India and centrally located to the railway station, sea link, and the upcoming metro stations and coastal road! Take a break away from the office to explore the local food court, coffee shops and recreational areas with colleagues and friends.
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds, and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents, and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran or moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, we are on our clients’ side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
Discovery is a newly created division within the Third Bridge Group, to build the world's most extensive content library for PE/VC-backed companies across the US and Europe. Our content library will allow investors in private markets to identify, track and research investment opportunities.
You will be joining an exciting new team with an ambitious mandate, working within a start-up environment within an established business & brand.
Reporting to the Private Market Quality Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver our commitment to producing high-quality content to institutional investment clients globally.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop editorial skills, while gaining insight into financial markets and being part of a global, dynamic and entrepreneurial team. The successful candidate will show an ability to capture content accuracy while being informative and grammatically astute.
- Review Discovery reports, which are produced on the back of interviews with specialists, to ensure they are understandable, precise, informative and client ready
- Provide continual feedback to the Content Creation Team to ensure we continue to high-quality content
- Ensuring that the Discovery products adhere to Third Bridge’s Style Guide. This will include minor editing and suggesting relevant changes, balancing tone, concision, and ensuring an appropriate level of context/detail has been provided
- Using external research platforms and news sources to verify content accuracy or identify discrepancies and coordinate with the content production team if further specialist clarification is needed
- Ensure accuracy of tags to ensure content can be easily searched and consumed by our clients
- Conduct compliance reviews and support compliance audits
- Be reactive to content and turn around coverage to strict daily deadlines
- Work closely with internal stakeholders globally, including the Interviewer, Compliance, and Operations teams, to ensure all content is of the highest standard
A successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about building a new product and excited by the unknown
- Can think and review the work from the point for view of an investor
- Have some prior experience in researching and summarizing content
- Have experience in dealing with written reports dedicated to the investment space
- Have a strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the Discovery products
- Be a results-driven team contributor who is able to effectively manage their time while maintaining a positive and “can-do” attitude
- Flexible to work different time zones as per business requirements
- Be able to thrive in a hybrid (remote and in-office) environments
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- 1-4 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Prior experience using external databases such as PitchBook is preferred
- Outstanding grasp of editorial and grammatical principles
- Highly developed attention to detail and researching skills
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrable interest in content that covers various sectors and financial markets
- Eligible to work in Mumbai without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
What can you expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
- A variety of insurance plans
- Modern Health to focus on your mental wellness with free coaching sessions, online therapy sessions and meditation resources
- Monthly social events
- In-office perks, including snacks, weekly lunches, coffee, tea and drinks
As well as looking at your work-life balance:
- 2 annual volunteer days - so you can help a charity or good cause of your choice
- 2 personal days - for when life throws you a curveball
- Summer Fridays - so you have more time to enjoy the weather
- Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
And finally, real-time rewards which concentrate on outstanding performance and teamwork using our colleague-to-colleague recognition programme. Watch your points grow and spend them on:
- Savings on hotel stays worldwide
- Gift cards for major retailers including Amazon and H&M
- Donations to charities
- And more!