Deputy Manager of Analysts (Innovation) - NY Based
We’re a tech business. So you’ll find technology at the core of all our products and services and our Innovation team helps to support this. They’re responsible for all aspects of product development, from ideation and business model development, right through to market launch.
Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge’s Maps team is dedicated to producing and developing innovative products to address our clients' needs. We capture and distribute knowledge to assist our clients with their research, allowing them to prioritize their research focus quickly, and seamlessly navigate to additional Third Bridge content for a deeper dive, whilst assisting our network of experts with gaining more relevant consulting opportunities.
Reporting to the Global research manager, you will focus on continuous improvement, 1:1 people management for the US region, learning & development alongside hosting a small number of specialist sessions, to enable a close understanding of the tools and processes.
Finally, as we are working in an agile way, you will be closely involved across business, product, data and development initiatives and work closely with our internal product, tech and data consolidation teams.
Manage the US regional team which includes but not limited to training, engagement, and development of our team members and ensure the achievement of our business goals.
Report on weekly & monthly KPI performance
Ensuring team members are reaching & exceeding KPI’s
Drive best practice in specialist satisfaction and engagement
Responsible for interviewing, onboarding, and training new joiners
Management and delivery of our Global Innovation Analyst training program to ensure successful onboarding experience
Acts as the US local regional representative for the team
Manage a small number of specialist sessions, to enable a close understanding of the tools and processes to maintain expertise and influence best practices.
Build and maintain internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
Excellent emotional intelligence and communication skills
Experience and/or evidence of successful coaching
Accountable for actions and able to demonstrate the ability to take initiative and act on tasks without guidance, in line with higher Innovation team level goals
Agile & adaptable to a changing environment
Experience in creating reports and presenting on KPI’s
Proficient with Google Suite - Docs, Sheets, Slides
Critical, analytical and creative thinker who is able to detect areas for improvement and proactively suggest solutions
Good understanding of Agile methodology & can share examples of continuous improvement
Management or leadership training and/or experience
Experience of using Trello and Miro
A strong interest in financial markets, research or understanding of how different businesses or industries work
Benefits and Rewards
Rewarding your hard work
In return for the connections you make for us, we’ll connect you with a range of incredible rewards and benefits. These include the basics, which are:
· A base of salary of $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
We also focus on your health and wellbeing:
· A variety of insurance plans
· Health coverage by Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - Medical Insurance, Dental insurance and Vision plan
· A personal HSA (Health Saving Account) and Medical FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
· Modern Health to focus on your mental wellness with free coaching sessions, online therapy sessions and meditation resources
· Monthly social events
· In-office perks, including snacks, weekly lunches, coffee, tea and drinks
Your future and family is important to us, so we offer:
· 401K matching up to 5% of your base salary
· People Development Allowance to help you in your role or in your wider career aspirations
· Life insurance
· A long term disability policy
· An Employee Assistance Program
· Dependent Care FSA
· Pet Insurance
As well as looking at your work-life balance:
· 2 annual volunteer days - so you can help a charity or good cause of your choice
· 2 personal days - for when life throws you a curveball
· Summer Fridays - so you have more time to enjoy the weather
· Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
And finally, real-time rewards which concentrate on outstanding performance and teamwork using our colleague-to-colleague recognition programme. Watch your points grow and spend them on:
· Savings on hotel stays worldwide
· Gift cards for major retailers including Amazon and H&M
· Donations to charities
· And more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.