Client Engagement Associate
Our India office is located in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India and centrally located to the railway station, sea link, and the upcoming metro stations and coastal road! Take a break away from the office to explore the local food court, coffee shops and recreational areas with colleagues and friends.
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds, and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents, and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran or moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, we are on our clients’ side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
Private Markets at Third Bridge supports European and North American Private Equity funds with their primary research needs by leveraging a portfolio of services & content available.
You will join an exciting new team with an ambitious mandate where you will get start-up experience within an established business & brand. In this unique role, you will be part of a team developing and delivering adjacent solutions and services for our PE clients and internal teams. This would require you to deliver customized solutions/services and project-specific support to the internal client services team.
This multifaceted role requires a high degree of adaptability and understanding of client and internal stakeholders' needs while being able to juggle multiple priorities against tight deadlines.
- Deliver customized solutions and services for PE clients, including but not limited to: providing 1-1 interview summaries, building out Executive Timelines, leading expert calls on behalf of clients, etc.
- Develop project-specific solutions for clients based on their needs and budget, for example: deal screening, competitive landscape analysis, comparative analysis, etc.
- Monitor European and North American private equity deal flow and uncover opportunities for the team to recommend specialists, content, and services proactively to relevant clients.
- Support client services and new client acquisition teams by developing internal pitch decks
A successful candidate will
- Be passionate about building a new team and product, and excited by the unknown
- Have demonstrable experience in researching and summarizing content
- Be able to confidently and professionally interact with PE Investment Professionals and Senior industry executives
- Have a highly analytical mindset with the ability to put themselves in our clients’ shoes
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be a results-driven team contributor who is able to effectively manage their time while maintaining a positive and “can-do” attitude
- Be able to thrive in hybrid remote and in-office environments
- Master’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in the financial services industry working with PE funds
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills with proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Proficient in English
- Eligible to work in India (Mumbai) without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
What can you expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
- A variety of insurance plans
- Modern Health to focus on your mental wellness with free coaching sessions, online therapy sessions and meditation resources
- Monthly social events
- In-office perks, including snacks, weekly lunches, coffee, tea and drinks
As well as looking at your work-life balance:
- 2 annual volunteer days - so you can help a charity or good cause of your choice
- Winter Fridays - so you have more time to enjoy the weather
- Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
And finally, real-time rewards which concentrate on outstanding performance and teamwork using our colleague-to-colleague recognition programme. Watch your points grow and spend them on:
- Savings on hotel stays worldwide
- Gift cards for major retailers including Amazon and H&M
- Donations to charities
- And more!